Xtreme Duty Root Rake Grapple
Xtreme Duty Root Rake Attachment designed for skid steer and tractor loaders. Designed to handle a wide range of jobs for excavating roots, brush, rocks, and other debris to loosen and smooth the ground while leaving behind the soil. Also, used for transport of brush and debris. Grapple lids may also be used for back-dragging. May also be purchased as rake only.
- Available in 74", 80", and 86"
- Rake may be purchased with or without grapple
- 1.5" Rake Tine Thickness
- 2 ¾” Cylinder Bore
- Safety Check Valve
- Replaceable Teeth
- Brush Guard for operator safety
- Hoses and Couplers Included
- For skid steer loaders and tractor loaders
- Designed to excavate roots, brush, rocks, and other debris
- Loosen and smooth the ground while leaving behind the soil
- Transport brush and debris
- Used for the removal of building, forestry and scrap yard debris