Stump Bucket Grapple Severe Xtreme Duty Attachment
Severe Xtreme Duty Stump Bucket Grapple attachment features a bucket bottom with an aggressive tapered cutting edge. The attachment's angled cylinder maximizes strength with over 4,100 lbs of clamp force at the tip max at 3,000 psi. The design allows operators to take advantage of a huge 55" grapple opening to meet every challenge.
- Bucket bottom reinforced and protected with series of 1/2” x 2” ribs/wear-bars across entire bottom surface.
- Tapered cutting edge with CNC cut tooth pattern allows real cutting action as opposed to teeth cut in standard flat mild steel that cannot effectively cut.
- Cylinder angle maximizes force while still offering huge opening
- Large diameter pins to reduce the wearing effects of repetition
- Angled grapple frame and 3/4’’ material result in unparalleled strength and rigidity
- Specially-designed load transfer plate
- 3” bore cylinder generates over 4,100 lbs of clamping force at the tip max at 3000 psi
- Price includes hydraulic hoses and fittings
- Over 55” grapple opening