Skeleton Grapple Bucket Xtreme Duty Attachment
Xtreme Duty Skeleton Bucket with Grapple attachment for skid steer and tractor loaders is designed for aggressive landscaping applications. This bucket attachment can sift rocks, can be used in mining, rock sorting, rock scooping and for various other materials in the construction process. The added grapple attachment extends the usefulness of the skeleton bucket.
- The combined low profile and extended-bottom design maintain the operator’s line of sight
- Models include 66”, 73” and 82”
- Maximum grapple opening: 43 ¾"
- 2 7/16" tine spacing for screening
- Rock dam section for prolonged screening without losing material
- Price includes hydraulic hoses and fittings
- Skeleton Buckets also inlcuded, but sold seperately