Hydraulic Rotary Brush Cutter - Mini Excavator
Hydraulic Rotary Brush Cutters for Mini Excavators are land clearing machines, powerful and versatile enough to cut through overgrown brush, trees, and dense terrain.
Note: This machine is not a stump grinder, nor a forestry mulching head; does not produce fine mulch.
- 2 year motor warranty powered by EATON
- Note: DO NOT OPERATE ROTARY BRUSH CUTTER WITHOUT A SHATTERPROOF CAB DOOR ON LOADER
- Removable Bolt-on Protection Shield
- 42” models have a two (2) bladebi-directional cutting system
- 48” models have three (3) blade bi-directional cutting system
- True Cutting Width: 42 in. and 48in.
- Cutting Capacity: 4 in. diameter
- Hydraulic Minimum : 16 GPM
- Hydraulic Maximum: 25 GPM
- Tip Speed: 8,500 - 10,000
- # of Blades: 2 (42 in. models) and 3 (48 in. models)
- Weight: 804 lbs. (42 in. models) and 860 lbs. (48in. models)
Replacement Blade Kit:
- 42" includes two blades, bolts, lock washers and nuts; nuts must be welded
- 48" includes three blades, bolts, lock washers and nuts; nuts must be welded
- Must buy entire kit for safety purposes