Hydraulic Breakers - Backhoes
Construction Attachments Hydraulic Breaker for Tractor Loader Backhoes are designed for construction and demolition of concrete structures, rocks, asphalt, and more.
Designed for aiding in construction and demolition of concrete structures, rocks, asphalt, etc.
- Constructed of high strength steel to provide structural durability
- Silence kit ensures noise protection, prevents dust and debris from entering breaker housing
- Cushion Damper provides protection to the host machine
- Auto Stop (Anti Blank Fire) System ensures less problem of the components and longer life of the breaker
Standard equipment includes:
(1) base breaker unit
(1) mounting bracket
(1) chisel point
(1) tool kit
(1) nitrogen gauge for checking pressure
(1) operators manual
- Specify make and model of host machine when placing order
- Weights may vary based on selected hitch styles
- Use of unsuitable hydraulic couplers or hoses can cause damage to internal components of breaker.
- Dry firing hydraulic breaker can result in damage to internal components of breaker and host machine.
- Chisel paste must be used with hydraulic breakers, using high temperature grease as a substitution for chisel paste will cause damage to components of breaker.
- Consult with appropriately trained hydraulic specialists prior to placing breaker into service.
- Read operators manual before use.
- Check hydraulic flow and pressure before use.
- Instruct owner/operator on proper use of hydraulic breaker before delivery of machine or product.